St. Paul's United Church of Christ
St.Paul's Auction: March 4, 2023
St. Paul’s fun auction is March 4, 2023! Tickets are limited for a fun night of dinner and action!
2023 Auction Flyer
2023 Auction Items
In-person worship services resumed June 27, 2021. Services at 11am. Service is also available via Zoom.
Use this link to zoom.
Meeting ID: 394 857 6280
Zoom password: peace
Go to Zoom.us for for more information on using Zoom.
St Paul’s building is opening for 12-step groups on July 12, 2021. Find updates and schedules posted on the main doors and the bulletin board downstairs.
6512 12th Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98117
Sunday Worship 11:00AM
Finding grace in the search for understanding
There is a place for you at St. Paul’s
Open and Affirming
We are an “Open and Affirming” congregation. We celebrate our diversity in religious background, race, age, sexual orientation, and abilities. We believe that “God is still speaking” and that no matter who we are, or where we are on life’s journey, all are welcome here. We live in covenant with our wider denomination, the United Church of Christ (UCC) and our regional Pacific Northwest Conference.
The Word about St.Paul's UCC
See & hear the people of St.Paul’s UCC
- Congregations, communities invited to become ‘Apartheid-Free’ through new campaign for Palestinian rights
- UCC celebrates Pride 2023 with special events, programs and resources for churches
- UCC receives $10,000 grant to pilot youth mental heath program
- Proposed Synod resolution aims to affirm, protect abortion as healthcare
- Two Conferences urge Synod to study, develop reparations for African Americans
- UCC GMP: 2024 desk calendar cover does not reflect ‘commitment to antiracism’
- General Synod music director invites attendees to join choir for this summer’s ‘homecoming’
- Synod asked to seek digital justice and inclusion
- UCC’s Traci Blackmon among Black leaders gathered in D.C. to push new resolution on reparations
- General Synod asked to follow ‘the gospel of harm reduction’ in proposed resolution
- As Title 42 ends, UCC advocates prepare to help migrants at border amid widespread uncertainty
- In ‘Stop Cop City’ webinar, panelists discuss multiple layers of justice issues surrounding Atlanta police training center
- General Synod ‘Prayground’ to set aside sacred space for UCC’s youngest members and their families
- GMP nominee Thompson will deliver keynote sermon during Heidelberg’s commencement weekend
- ‘It touches everything’: Advocates ask Synod to promote plant-based movement